Monday, April 06, 2009

Cherry Blossom Time

Cherry blossoms everywhere in town -- a sure sign that spring is really here. It was a long time coming this year; but, with fingers crossed, I am hoping it stays. I've lived in Oregon long enough now to know that it can all change on a dime; but while it is 75 degrees with crystal clear blue sky, I'll be the optimist and trust it will stay forever.
Time to get out the pink bracelets and watches -- the perfect way, at least for me, to wear pink. Since the clothes are usually black, I can add a splash of pink this way; it seems to say "spring is here" in a slightly sophisticated and grown-up way.

For a different look, this pink with brown and frosted bronze is a stunner. It's would be hard to look at this piece and not think spring?







No comments:

Post a Comment