Monday, October 23, 2017

Our Hearts Go Out to Napa, Sonoma & Santa Rosa

We have added a Napa/Sonoma/Santa Rosa Donation option to our Giving Back Program. Here's a link so you can learn how you can help. As you'll see we have left the choice of group fairly open in order to lend support to local grassroots type groups.



Our hearts are broken as we continue to watch the effects of the fires and the generous individuals coming from near and far to lend a helping hand. As you may remember, I had the good fortune to live in Mill Valley and work in San Francisco for a few years. Northern California will always hold a special place in my heart. I am happy to lend help wherever I can and so I am asking you to do the same.



While Tanya Lochridge Jewelry is a small cottage model business -- I strongly feel that we can help make a difference in the lives of people and their pets who have been knocked down these past few weeks. I am a strong advocate for supporting local community efforts; and even though our donations may be small, they are strong. My thinking "a small donation is better than no donation at all" rings true in my heart and hopefully yours.

Thank you!

Thanks so much for sharing the love and kindness. I hope you will share this email and the links with your friends. The need is real as families work to gather their lives together, making new starts.


Designing new pieces of jewelry and, in turn, sharing them with all of you on my online store makes my heart so happy. Under normal circumstances that is always enough. Today, knowing that my pieces will not only have a place of honor with you or someone you gift them to, I'll also feel your spirit and generosity and be thrilled that you are helping someone, not so different than you or I, build new lives and new homes on their strong established roots.


No comments:

Post a Comment