Saturday, November 12, 2011

How Do I Love Thee?


Let me count the ways. It's the best way to spend a Saturday morning...playing with jewelry. Thank goodness I have a business that I absolutely am head-over-heels in love with -- otherwise, I would be sitting here complaining to you all the time. Now, that would be fun, right? I was posting a few new pieces to the site this morning which, as you know, usually includes pix of different ways I like to style the piece. It hit me today that the options are limitless, really, limitless. I thought it would be fun to show you a few ways I styled one of my favorite styles -- the soft bangle.

The one with mother-or-pearl and smoky quartz shown above looks terrific and quite "of-the-moment" stacked with two vintage wood bangles. I wish I could remember where and when I got these bangles -- but it's a blank. I just know that they have been in my collection forever...and that's a long, long time!




And, in a similar fashion a different soft bangle loves to play with some of the same wood bangles and it is really happy stacked with a brass croco number below. The fun thing about jewelry is that there really are no rules. I say, break out of that box and wear what you want when you want! It's that easy. Play with your jewelry, stack and mix to your heart's delight. It's not rocket science...if you don't like a look, change it up. You really can't make a mistake. Most importantly, remember to be confident in who you are and the choices you make. Not just in jewelry...but in life as well. Nothing says style, like a gal with confidence!



So that being said...I'll get back to the task at hand here in the studio. Yes, I know it's Saturday...but you see, jewelry is my life, I suppose. Not such a bad thing...at least not in my mind. Have a super weekend and I'll do the same right along with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment