Saturday, March 22, 2014

One Bracelet – Five Looks!


Crystal quartz or are those big melting ice cubes dancing around your wrist? Bold crystal quartz gemstones, freshwater pearls and Florentine-finished gold vermeil…lovely to look at and oh so much fun to wear. Of course, when you are channeling a bit of the Grace Kelly character in “Rear Window" you can wear the three-strand bracelet on its own – but look through your existing collection and start counting the ways you can mix it up for really unusual looks. Here are just a few ideas to get your creative juices in gear.



I love the versatility in this design. To date, I have never layered it with anything and said "meh, that's just not working." Personally, I love that -- it means I can really get full use from a single piece without it looking like the same piece every time I wear it. Not only will you get lots of wear with this beauty; you will also never see yourself duplicated! Your personal look is just that -- your personal look! In my book, that's priceless. (Oh dear, did I just quote a MasterCard commercial?) I hope you will share your ideas by commenting below. You guys are the most creative people I know and I love seeing how you make my jewelry designs work with your personal style.

No comments:

Post a Comment