Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thinking of Green Today

Spring is almost here -- if not outside, then here in the jewelry studio. This green aventurine necklace gives me hope that soon we will be seeing green all around. This necklace is bold -- the clear crystal quartz really shines. I've layered my necklace here with a linked necklace from my personal collection, just because I can. Thought it would inspire all of you to do the same. You know me -- I always say, the more the merrier. While it's still a necklace, this prehnite beauty has a much different feel than the aventurine. The green of prehnite is so soft and the style is a little less bold. Just beautiful...I think. If you click on the images you'll get a bigger view that shows you all the details. See, pretty, huh? Check out all the new pieces at my site.


No comments:

Post a Comment