Monday, May 04, 2009

Miles of Tulips

My brother, the photog, was in town this weekend, so we had to go to the tulip fields just to see if anything had changed since last week. Honestly, between you and me, I had to go to get another fricadelwurst sandwich; not sure if it was the tulips or the food that made me swoon. As you know, I get swept away by the colors in nature. And, vistas such as this totally inspire me to be a bit bolder with some of the color combinations I use in my jewelry designs. Not sure what flashes of brilliance will hit as a result of these pix; but I wanted to share them with you. It's breathtaking to see acres and acres and acres of tulips in bloom. Needless to say, all that beauty builds a mighty big appetite -- so standing in line for 15 minutes to get a sausage sandwich, was well worth the wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment