Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Grey Skies and Inspiration


Yes, all of those clouds and rain actually inspired a few designs this past week. While in Tucson I bought the loveliest large silver-gray mother of pearl beads.

I finally moved them to the front of the "must design" list and worked on a few things that incorporate the crocheted rope style that I just love. I mixed in some freshwater baroque pearls, clear crystal quartz and Swarovski crystals, too. For those of you who have the brown-black mother of pearl beauties from my site, these beads are from the same vendor and are the same quality as the brown-black variety. Here's just one design to whet your appetite. There are a few different combos on my site. So, when you have a minute or two or fifteen, take a little look-see over there. Oh, and did I mention that the sun has been out and about for the last two days...amazing...I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment