Thursday, June 10, 2010

Victorian Twilight


I just finished playing with some poppy red jasper bricks and some bold black chain. This is the end result. I so wanted to do something different for me this afternoon -- so when I stumbled upon the jasper bricks I immediately thought that they would look interesting just randomly linked with the chain.

No counting, no uniformity -- just random. I love the end result. While writing up the notes in the jewelry log, I put the neck with the necklace on the table haphazardly next to a bunch of roses that I picked from the garden yesterday. I might add...in the rain! When I looked up from the log and really saw the necklace with the roses, I just had to capture the image and share it. So here it is. Kind of a Victorian twilight kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment