Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Stack of Starfish


It's hard to believe but we are fast approaching the end of summer. While I am excited about the fall, which I think may be a throwback to back to school...new clothes, new shoes...oh, and new things to learn, I am always a bit sad to see the long days of summer disappear. As a reminder of the beach, the sun and the new boys (maybe?) many of you have asked for more starfish bracelets like the one featured in "The Jewel Box" section of the summer issue of Gladys Magazine.

I thought I had plenty in inventory but, boy oh boy, was I wrong. Surprise, surprise, surprise -- I have added a few more on my web site. So my suggestion is that your kick off your flip-flops and run...don't walk to your nearest Internet connection and grab yours while they're back in stock. Just to entice you, here are two of them piled together -- you know me...if one is good...two is better and three is super. Since this is a three-strand style, I stopped piling at two this time around. And, no it's not just for summer -- just think of the fun it will be to wear when the winter doldrums settling in. Long sigh.


By the way, if you haven't seen the latest issue of Gladys Magazine, check out your local Barnes & Noble. The mag has national distribution and can be found at most major mag racks, stands and B&N. You can also order a copy or subscribe if you'd like at www.gladysmagazine.com. It's a beauty and an inspiring read for girls of all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment