Monday, January 24, 2011

Just the Perfect Combination

Today this was just the right combo to wear -- but I did add in the green aventurine number shown in my last post to the mix. I know, I know -- it's a lot of beads; but that's the way I like it. Thinking about the upcoming Chinese New Year -- Year of the Rabbit this morning and for some reason the red poppy jasper, green aventurine, smoky quartz and carnelian just made sense to me. I know it sounds weird -- but many times I think my jewelry picks me. Yes...I said it picks me. While this has been in my collection for quite some time, it's been a long while since its last wearing. And, this morning, when I was scouting to see what jewelry "felt right," this just jumped out at me with a big "choose me!" So that is exactly what I did. Layered with the early Joan Rivers enamel bangle and the green aventurine simple bracelet -- it all has good energy. I do think there is something to the power of colors -- but I won't do into that right at the moment. Heck, I have a newsletter to get out. Can you believe, January is almost over and I haven't done one e-mail newsletter yet? Better get scooting. Enjoy your day -- and wear some color!

No comments:

Post a Comment