Friday, April 03, 2009

Let the Sunshine In!

Sun, glorious sun -- it's been high in the sky for two days in a row. And, the temp has moved into the high 60s. That's no small feat for Oregon. YAHOO! Maybe the fact that I finished making and then posted this new yellow jade coin necklace with a glittery over sized gold vermeil toggle clasp to the site on Friday made the weather goddess grin. These beautiful big yellow jade coins look like the sun, don't you think? All I know is I am so happy to see that yellow globe in the sky -- it means I can take off a few layers of clothes. Want to see more sun-inspired gemstone designs? Visit my site, http://www.tanyalochridge.com/. Maybe wearing one of these new creations will bring sunshine into your life, too! A girl can always hope, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment