Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Real Boardroom Statement

I don't know what came over me today -- just thought I would go out on a limb and make a statement about some real boardroom jewelry. With all the hoopla these days about the boardroom (and you know which one I am talking about), I thought it would be fun to post a few real gemstone statement pieces from my TRL Jewelry Trunk Show Collection. The faceted carnelian gemstones on this necklace are big and bold and mixed with the "melting ice" look crystal quartz you are sure to get the attention of everyone in the place. Remember red is the ultimate power color!

Maybe you want to wow them in a more subtle fashion -- nothing says calm like the beautiful green color of natural aventurine. The gemstones are amazing placed with natural crystal quartz and big freshwater baroque pearls. The aventurine rondelles are hefty; but the design and color make the necklace look feminine -- in a powerful way. Let's hear it for women in the boardroom!

Click on the images to get a BIG look!


No comments:

Post a Comment