Monday, April 20, 2009

Rainbow Hickoryite - An Old Friend Revisited

I did my Jay King Mine Finds marathon on HSN over the weekend -- so many pretty things and such fun stories. When he presented his new hickoryite designs, I had to go through my inventory and take a look at the few pieces I have for sale on my site. I fell for this stone when I first saw it in Tucson. I hadn't seen them for a bit and it felt as if I was visiting old friends. I love how the gemstone looks "glitzed" up with the Swarovski crystal and gold-plate chain in the 3-strand design of the bracelet. But, I love the simplicity of the necklace as well. This pix shows it layered with a multi-layered link chain necklace from my own jewelry box. You can wear it alone or layer it. You get to be the stylist. I do think the hickoryite necklace and bracelet play off of each other really well.
If you didn't get to see Mine Finds this time around -- check out the new Lake Victoria Jasper necklace he offered. I honestly think I swooned when I saw it. Luckily, no one was in the room to see that! While I don't have this gemstone yet, believe me as soon as I find a source for it I'll add it to my stash. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment