Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tiny Gifts of Spring

Spring finally arrived with three days of glorious sunshine this week! And, today more rain...but somehow it is much more tolerable after the steady sun. Out back, these little gifts were waiting just for me when I went out his morning. I love the tiny little grape hyacinths. Not only is the color lovely, but if you look real close you'll see the tiniest little bell-shaped blossoms, tipped with lavender and white. If that treat for the eyes isn't enough -- take a deep breath and you'll experience their soft sweet smell -- not as heavy as regular hyacinth - but a lighter angelic scent. They just make me smile -- I had to bring some in and nestle them in with my other treasures. I'm inspired -- I want to gather my amethyst -- cape and chevron -- and get hopping on a few new pieces to add to the site. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment