Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Time for a Stretch

Where does the time go? June is here and I am just getting used to writing 2009 on things. One good thing about June -- roses are usually up and running. These are the first from the yard. Aren't they lovely, and, oh so fragrant.

The jewelry designs just keep coming -- I was on a stretch phase last week. So many friends have been asking for a few stretch designs so I decided it was time. I figure if stretch works for jeans it should work for jewelry, right? There is dogtooth amethyst, Russian amazonite, Botswana agate (shown here in orange), and smoky quartz. Of course they are my signature 3-strand style with sterling silver or gold-plate links and charms pulling them together. I have to say, I put a few in my jewelry box. Some days the ease of just slipping one or two on just makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment