Thursday, February 18, 2010

Treasure Hunt -- Part Two

It's true, a picture is worth a thousand words. My treasures have started to arrive here in my studio -- and they're lining up. I have to do everything in my power to not rip into all the boxes at the same time -- like a kid at Christmas.

While it was just a few days ago, my brain is so foggy today that I have no idea what I actually bought in Tucson. Well, that's an exaggeration -- but you get the idea. I have to unpack it all methodically so everything gets logged in and put where I have access to it. Yeah, right -- we'll see how long that thinking lasts! The hardest part is to not throw the boxes aside start designing around each new thing as it comes out of the box. My mind starts reeling. Still more to come -- so stay tuned.

And, yes, believe it or not, that is SUN streaming in the studio window. Sun in the Pacific Northwest in February? The universe is giving me all kinds of gifts these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment