Saturday, February 21, 2009

First One From the Studio

I found these large fire agate stones in Tucson -- don't ask which vendor or venue -- it's all a foggy state in my head. However, I do believe they are found in Mexico. I had such a hard time trying to decide which stone to work with first -- I finally put them all in a heap, closed my eyes and picked up one. This is the winner -- the warm, caramel colored large agate stones look lovely with the bronze-brown and clear Czech glass beads. The brushed finished goldplate oval link chain brings it all together. Hey, I just discovered something -- if you click on the pix it pops up bigger than life -- didn't know that was part of this program -- but what a nice surprise. See more at http://www.tanyalochridge.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment