Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Waiting, waiting, waiting.

Sitting here in limbo -- waiting for boxes of "jewels" to arrive -- seems the postperson (got to be politically correct) is always late when I am waiting for something special. Meanwhile I am playing with some leopardskin jasper beads that have been in the inventory for a while now -- the bracelet here is one of the designs that is available at www.tanyalochridge.com. I just love these beads -- their natural pattern does resemble leopard skin and the colors are really beautiful. Browns, tans and hints of black -- basic, but not boring. Mixed with the antiqued bronze-like chain and metal beads and popped with the fire-polished Czech glass beads makes it all come to life. The pix is a bit dark but in true light, the colors are lovely. I'll get lost in making a few more pieces with these beauties and before I know it -- the postperson will be ringing the bell delivering those new treasures. Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment