Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Little Red Hen

Some days I feel like the Little Red Hen or the Dunkin' Donuts guy ("gotta make the donuts"). I'm not complaining because I absolutely love every part of it; but sometimes I just have to laugh at myself. I design the jewelry, make the jewelry, photograph the jewelry, promote the jewelry, process orders, pack up and mail the jewelry and then start all over again. But, I love it and I have all of you to thank for giving me the opportunity to do what I absolutely love and to share it with all of you. Today the challenge became on of capturing the beautiful color of the sodalite beads that make up this bracelet. I'm a bit closer, but still not there yet. This is definitely one of those pieces that you need to see to really get the color -- or that is my excuse for being a not-so-great photographer. Mixed with the Montana blue Swarovski crystals the sodalite is really nice. If you click on the image you'll see an bigger image -- I think the blue comes across better on the larger pix. For all of you who love the calmness of the color of blue, this is the bracelet for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment