Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Party's Over -- in Tucson That Is

Packing up and getting ready to head out of Dodge. While it's a bit sad to say good-bye to my niece who did the show with me, I am so looking forward to getting all my new treasures home. And, of course, to see Beatrix, my little Cairn. I have a stinkin' suspicion that once my rear hits the chair in my studio, it may stay there for quite some time. While it was a bit tiring and dirty at times, my time here was really fun. Not only did I get to spend two weeks with my niece, I was fortunate enough to meet with Jay King and his oh-so-friendly crew and Shivan Sarna who is quite the little spitfire. That woman has incredible energy. For those of you who don't know, Jay sells his gemstone designs on HSN in the shows titled "Jay King Mine Finds." If you haven't had the good fortune to ever see what he brings, he is scheduled for Sunday, 2-15th throughout the day. Shivan is studying for her GIA and is a jewelry host extraordinaire on HSN. How lucky were we to be surrounded by experts who have a great time while they work? In my world, that's a good thing. I so thank all of them for making the effort to actually meet with me and share their ideas and laughter. it made the hunting that much more fun. See you back in Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment