Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crash Corrigan Ranch c. 1950

What fun is this? I was going through some yet unpacked boxes that I haven't gotten to since moving from NYC (yes, I know it was a long time ago but these things take time, you know) and it was so much fun to uncover some pix that I haven't seen in years. This is one.


The family on a Saturday trip to the Crash Corrigan Ranch somewhere in SoCal. For those of you who don't know or remember, I think he was was movie star back in the early 50s and now I am wondering if that is his name. I'll get back to you on that. Yes, that's me, my brother and my dad on the horse and my mom standing next to the cowboy! My mom had just had surgery so she opted to stay on the ground. While I don't actually remember this experience, I do know of it from the pix. Not sure how old I was at the time. But isn't it cute? Wonder if that is sterling silver on the horse's tack?

No comments:

Post a Comment