Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hope in a Ray of Sun


Further proof that the sun does shine here in the Pacific NW. Why just this morning, in fact, it blasted through my bedroom window and was bright enough to actually wake me up.

In my startled stupor caused from very sound sleep and my shock to actually see the sunlight dancing with the shadow from the curtain on the wall, I just had to jump out of bed, grab my cell phone and capture the moment. It's a good thing I reacted so quickly. Just as I snuggled back in the clouds came and the sunlight once again disappeared. Haven't seen it since -- and that was about 5:30 this morning. Well, I'm trying to look on the bright side of things. I did hear that Bauman's has field fresh local strawberries. So Bea and I will run over there this afternoon and take a look-see. Although with the cool weather and lack of sunshine we have had lately, I find it hard to believe that yummy strawberries are to be had. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment