Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thoughts From Unexpected Places


I came across a quote from Steve Jobs today. Steve Jobs, I would have never guessed. Don't know why...guess I just never looked in that direction. I do believe that we "find" things when the time is right. Without getting too deep -- like most people in the universe, I have been trying to figure out some things of late. So, that being said, I just wanted to share the quote with all of you.



"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma -- which is living with the results from other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And, most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." -- Steve Jobs

So -- there you go. A bit of food for thought...I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment