Saturday, January 02, 2010

2010 -- It's Here!

Another new year to celebrate -- how fun is that? While I am not one for partying for the New Year, I do love the idea of a clean slate, new beginnings and everything that comes along with each new year.

Today, in my quiet reverie in the studio, I was gathering up some new pieces for a photog session. I was so excited when I came across this really BIG link sterling silver bracelet while looking through my jewelry box. I'm telling you -- it has been right there in plain site all this time and I swear, I haven't "seen" it in quite some time. Made me wonder how many things in life are out there that we just don't see. In case you wonder, I'm talking "things" in the big picture, not just jewelry.

So, my resolution for the new year? I want to make a habit of being more observant of all of the things around me -- that way I won't miss anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment