Sunday, December 27, 2009

No Cookie Cutter Look Here

I love layering my jewelry. I know, "big surprise." Today I was photographing some new pieces to post to my site and I took a few shots with the bracelets layered with some of the things from my personal collection. While a cookie cutter is good for, well...cookies; it's not such a great thing in fashion and that includes jewelry.



Now that the hullabaloo (do you know I don't think I have ever written that word, and I have no idea if it is spelled right) of the holidays is behind us and we have a fresh slate in the form of 2010 just around the corner, why not pull out your jewelry and have some fun playing with it. Remember when we were little girls and used to play dress up and the more we layered the better we looked and the more fun we had? Well, just because we have grown taller doesn't mean we have to leave all the fun behind. So I say, layer and pin and tie away. Toss out the cookie cutter look -- and this year create your own personal look in hundreds of different ways. If you haven't down so already, you can get some cute styling ideas on my site by clicking on the Get The Look link from any of the bracelet or necklace pages on the site. Here's just one look to get you started. Check out a few earlier posts for other ideas, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment