Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Isn't It Just Dreamy?

I have been doing a lot of daydreaming these past few days -- maybe a bit of spring fever? Or is it just empty-headedness -- don't really know and not sure I want to figure that one out. I do know that I am really ready for spring to be here and stay for longer than a few hours.

Over the last few days I have completed some new designs with the most beautiful rose quartz I have seen in a long time all in various shapes and sizes which makes it more interesting. The pink of these stones makes me long for the blossoms of pink dogwoods, which, I am sure, will be in bloom in no time. In Tucson I found the prettiest petite girly pink freshwater pearls and they work so well with the rose quartz and sparklingly Czech beads. Oh, my thoughts just popped to pink champagne (see more daydreaming) -- the rondelles on this necklace are a bit like pink champagne. Effervescent and tingly -- but unlike the champagne -- this necklace (and there is a bracelet as well) won't tickle your nose. I love that the design is statement-making but the color is soft and sweet. Wearing this necklace will really keep those around you guessing -- sweet, feminine, yet bold and unafraid. In my book, I think it is always fun to keep them guessing...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment