Friday, March 19, 2010

Sun -- It's a Whole New Day!

Do you have any idea how magnificent it is to have sunshine? Those of you who live in a part of the world where it is cloudy and rainy a good portion of the time will totally get what I'm talking about. Those of you who live in places like Southern California and Australia won't have a clue!

But, that's okay. All I know is that when the sun shines in the morning it just makes me feel energized and bouncy. Yes, I said bouncy; and it makes me sing. The little Beaster seems to notice it too. So, it seems I'm not alone in this "sunshine effect" phenomenon.

It took a bit of searching this morning -- I wanted to find the perfect pieces of jewelry to wear. I had to have something that reflected my jovial mood. I think the two bracelets I chose do just that. At first glance, you might think it's an odd combination; but the turquoise and crystal sparkle of the rope above play wonderfully well with the flourite and freshwater pearls of choice number two. Go figure. I have them layered on one arm and they look cheery and make me smile just looking at them. The power of jewelry is pretty amazing. When something can lift your spirits and make you happy -- that's a very good thing. And, for me...jewelry (and the sun) do just that. So I say "pile it on -- the more the merrier!"

No comments:

Post a Comment