Thursday, July 30, 2009

Black and White, Cha-Cha-Cha

Wow -- I was looking for something totally unrelated and in my hunt discovered this cha-cha beauty! Funny, when I made this bracelet a thousand years ago, it seemed really BIG, even for me; and today, it looks just perfect. Guess it is all relative and perhaps I was a bit before the trend on the really big jewelry.

It is fun, all acrylic wrapped beads on an expansion band (like you might find on a watch) and the beads go all around, larger on the top area and smaller on the back. I have no idea how many beads or wraps it took to make this piece of fun; and, honestly, I don't think I could even count, since I would loose my place and have to start over. These beads are the same beads I used on a bracelet that actually won an award in an international jewelry contest. Poop, I thought I had easy access to that pix, but I don't at the moment. So you'll just have to use your imagination! Oh, maybe I will wear this one while watching the next season of Dancing with the Stars. One-two, cha-cha-cha!

No comments:

Post a Comment